BEFORE YOU BEGIN - PLEASE NOTE!
Phantom Hercules Hooks do not come with screws. Simply reuse the screws from your current hooks. You will also need to provide the tools for removal and reassembly.
- Remove old hooks and keep screws for reuse (You will need to provide your own tools for this. Nuts and any other existing hardware not needed).
- Mount Phantom Fixed Hooks first. See Figure 1 for part names.
- Next mount Adjustable Hooks but wait to tighten screws completely.
- Adjust set screws with provided hex key so hooks mate tightly.
- Tighten screws on adjustable hooks.
- Test fit/compatibility of hooks by going from tour to ride mode. Figure 2 shows proper installation and compatibility.
- Repeat final 3 steps if necessary.