A starter kit for dialing in a softer ride.
Our Boot Mod Kit is designed specifically for use with Dynafit TLT6s, which are tried and true for use with the Phantom system.
The kit is designed to do two main things:
- Replace the stock pivot point rivet with removable hardware. This allows for the upper cuff to be removed and reattached for subsequent modifications.
- Relocate the lower buckle to the boot pivot point. This reduces pressure on the lower foot and holds the heel in the heel cup of the boot.
As the amount of desired flex depends greatly on the rider's height/weight and style of riding, our main goal with this kit is to provide the hardware needed to make the boots easy to modify. We have of course experimented with a number of additional mods, so we also want to provide the knowledge and inspiration to take it to the next level if you so desire.
(4) Stainless Steel Axles
(4) Stainless Steel Bushings
(4) Delrin Bushings
(4) 6-Lobe Stainless Steel Screws
(4) Coated Steel Butt Connectors
(2) Thick Delrin Washers
(2) Thin Delrin Washers
(2) Stainless Steel Washers
(2) Cables (To be cut to length)
(1) T15 Bit
3/8” Drill Bit
1/2” Drill Bit
6mm (or 15/64” or 1/4") Drill Bit
Wire Cutting & Crimping Tool
Adjustable (aka Channel Lock) Pliers
Not including T15 bit:
85g / 3oz
Orders ship within ~1 week, UNLESS ordered together with bindings! Bindings are anticipated to ship starting the end of November/early December. If you want any in stock parts or accessories sooner, you will need to order them separately from the bindings.
If you are seeing that mod kits are "out of stock," that means that we have already sold out of the first build. We will be releasing a second build in December and a third build in January. See here for more information and to request a spot on the wait list.