Phantom Preorder Policy for 2023-24 Season
Phantom offers preorders to provide our customers a way to ensure that they are first in line to get the gear that they want to buy. It's important for customers to read and understand the terms laid out in this policy ; if you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) If an item is available for preorder, the product page will have the preorder information in red text at the top of the page. For example, "GT Toes now available for preorder with an expected ship date of late October."
2) By placing a preorder, the customer is agreeing to wait for the product to come into stock. We do our best to under promise and over deliver when it comes to anticipated ship dates, but there is always the possibility of something beyond our control pushing the ship date back. Historically, we have met or beaten our estimated ship dates 90% of the time.
3) If you order other products along with a preordered item , nothing will ship until your preorder is in stock and ready to ship. If you wish to have us ship the in-stock items immediately, you either need to place a separate order, or email us to pay for the additional shipping to split your order up.
4) If your shipping address changes, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to let us know. If you don't tell us, we will ship your order to the provided address on the order form. If we ship to an incorrect address because we were not given the new address, there is the possibility of your package getting lost and Phantom will not be held responsible for it. So please, keep us in the loop if your mailing address changes!
5) If your shipping address changes, you are responsible for any additional shipping charges.
6) Please do not send multiple emails asking when your order will ship; we will ship your items as soon as possible.
7) Phantom will not tolerate abusive emails ; any abuse directed towards our staff will result in your order being cancelled and your money refunded.
7) In the event of an unforeseen delay, you will be contacted by email to alert you to any changes to the status of your preorder items.
8) Preorders are fully refundable and can be cancelled at any time. If you wish to cancel a preorder, please email email@example.com with your order number.
9) Once a preordered item is shipped , any returns are subject to our return policy and a 10% restocking fee.
We would ask you to understand that we are working as hard as humanly possible to get your preorders built and shipped out to you! Our goal is to always provide the highest quality splitboarding gear on the planet , along with top level customer service.
As always , if you have any questions at all before placing a preorder , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you!